Join Lakewood Dental Group
By leveraging the shared infrastructure of a group practice, our dentists are able to focus their time, knowledge and skills on patient care: not on the business aspects of managing a practice.
- Enjoy the benefits of a large group practice, while maintaining your own practice, dental staff and identity.
- Work in a state-of-the-art dental facility, complete with Forest Dental Equipment, digital x-ray machines, an iCat 3D x-ray machines and an on-site dental lab.
- Immediately access colleagues, specialists and lab technicians for consultation and support.
Leverage a group practice Infrastructure
Our comprehensive, group practice infrastructure means our dentist are able to enjoy all the benefits of a group practice, without having to worry about the business side of things. Our management team looks after all aspects of the following:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Business Administration
- Facility Maintenance
- Purchasing & Inventory
Dentists and staff also take advantage of extended health and disability benefits, special discount rates on financial services (insurance premiums, bank charges, etc.), in-house continuing education seminars and our team-building/social activities.
Work in a State-of-the-Art Dental Facility
Lakewood Dental Group resides in a 25,000 sq ft oral care facility that was completely renovated in 2012 and includes the following practice centres:
- A 10,000 sq ft general practice area staffed by seven general practitioners (each have their own practice).
- A 3,080 sq ft orthodontic centre staffed by two full time orthodontists.
- A 2,800 sq ft periodontal centre staffed by one full time periodontist.
- A 3,060 sq ft oral and maxillofacial surgery centre staff by one full time oral surgeon.
- A 900 sq ft dental laboratory staffed by one certified technician and three assistants.
- A 5,000 sq ft administration centre with a full time financial officer, a consultant, and a large purchasing and inventory department.
All staff have access to the staff room and lounge, while practitioners each have private offices.
To learn more about how to join the team at Lakewood Dental Group, please contact Hans Minck, CEO and Controller.